Thursday, February 1, 2007

fame....and scaffolding

We are changing all the lamps in our stage lighting this morning. By we, I actually don't mean me. The lighting guys are here to change the stage lighting. But they are up on a 3-level scaffolding...and a ladder. It makes me a little nervous. They tell me that you get used to the swaying of the scaffold, but I don't believe it. Now they're wheeling the scaffolding with a guy on top of it. Yikes. I usually don't mind heights, but it makes me nervous.

The Big Idea was released today, written by Dave & Jon Ferguson and Eric Bramlett. Rave reviews are pouring in. Ok, I actually wouldn't know if they were, but we did get an article in the local paper. Check it out here: www.dailyherald.com



Not that I'm bragging or anything...but we're pretty much famous. And by we (again), I actually can't include myself.

If you are a church staff member, you should check it out. Lots of good stuff. And, my boss's picture is in the book. He would be happy to autograph his page for you.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Big Idea Schmig Idea...

= )