Saturday, November 18, 2006

I think one of the worst jobs ever has to be the people who stand outside--in front of stores, apartment complexes, restaurants, wherever--dressed in costumes. I mean, most of those costumes cannot possibly be comfortable, this time of year it's probably really cold, you know people are laughing at you as they drive past (and not in the I-think-that's-kind-of-cute-and-funny kind of way, but in the look-at-that-loser-you-couldn't-pay-me-enough-to-do-that kind of way), and it has to be really boring. I say this because today I saw 2 separate instances of this kind of ridiculous advertisement. It can't really be effective, can it?

So I have stopped xanga for 2 reasons:
1.) so that people who are not xanga subscribers can leave me comments
2.) because xanga is blocked on our church's server, which means I can't post while at work. I know, it's very disturbing, not being able to blog while working.
3.) this looks cooler than my xanga anyway. (I know I said I only had 2 reasons, but that one just came to me.)

Book Road between 75th and 87th streets has to be the epicenter of Naperville's skunk population. I can't remember a time in the last month or two that I have driven down that road and not smelled a skunk.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Welcome to Blogspot my friend...

Alison said...

IM SO EXCITED THAT YOU SWITCHED OVER!!! Finally!

Anonymous said...

skunk is one of my favorite smells. seriously, i look forward to driving down book so i can inhale deeply. just remember next time that maybe God put the skunks here for people like me... er, for me in general.