Tuesday, April 17, 2007

it's the little things...

Yesterday I saw a power walker. It was really amusing to me. I don't understand how someone can swing their arms so violently. Power walkers always look like they want to be running, they just can't convince their legs to bridge the gap.

It finally feels like spring might be here!

Baby shower tomorrow night...my roommates have been working hard. I have not. But I did help clean the house yesterday. It was much needed. We're slobs, apparently.

I am slowly but surely turning into a rock star. I played electric guitar at church this weekend. And now I have the bug. It was way fun. I want to do it again. Other than the fact that my fingers KILLED when the weekend was over (actually, before it was over), it was a total blast.

Kingdom 5K this Saturday! Sign up, raise money for Kansas City, and get yourself some good exercise. I'll be there. So you know you want to come.

And oh, when I watch American Idol tonight, Haley won't be there. It will be great.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Have you joined Sanjaya nation?

I am kind of over it now that more and more people are embracing the movement...

Lucas said...

Our Exchange:

Ch: Hey are you going to run that 5K with me this weekend?

Luc: By "running" you mean jogging and walking some, right?

Ch: No I mean running.

Luc: Yeah, I don't think I'm going to do that.