Monday, April 9, 2007

Whew....

It's been really busy this past week, which explains the lack of posts.

So we had Easter. Only the second biggest weekend of the year for those of us in the church business. And it was a great weekend. I couldn't imagine things going any better than they did. It was one of the best services I think we've ever done, so moving, and almost everything went off without a hitch. Not to mention we had packed services. It was so incredible.

Turns out my vitamins have served me well. All three of my roommates and Lucas have been sick this past week, and I have not felt under the weather. I don't want to brag, but I'm pretty excited that I'm still healthy.

And apparently my house is obsessed with The Office. I think it's the most awkward show EVER. A little offensive and extremely awkward. But admittedly funny. "It'll be OK, I just wish people were going to be drunk."

And it snowed today. What??

1 comment:

Keith said...

Are you still taking the pre-natal vitamins?