Tuesday, April 24, 2007

wow...

Random things that happened over the weekend:

1. My cousin and his girlfriend came up to visit. A good start to the weekend.
2. Lucas, Nick, Shawn, and Jake did a live podcast as the opening act for our show on Friday night. A good start to the show.
3. Bastian came on loud and strong...and then my sound board started smoking, not as in cigarettes, as in smoke coming out of the board...it smelled awesome. Not the best way to end the show.
4. I ran the Kingdom 5K in about 26 minutes. Not the greatest time ever, but for the girl who couldn't finish the mile in high school PE, I'm pretty dang proud of myself.
5. I played guitar (again!) this weekend...my fingers were killing me! It's about time that I stop being a wus...I'm working on it.
6. Lucas, Tyler, Joni Kay, and I went to P.F. Chang's for dinner on Saturday. It was my first time. I must say, it was quite a delight. Who knew lettuce wraps could be so incredibly enjoyable?
7. Lots of drama with my high school small group the past few weeks. Drama, drama, drama....
8. I had a high school/college flashback while eating lunch on Sunday at Lucas's....I realized that we were having a cookout and I was the only girl out of the 7 attenders.
9. Lucas and Tyler bought a grill and I helped assemble it last night with them. Sometimes having small fingers comes in handy.
10. I have now watched Die Hard and Die Hard 2. Die Hard 3 is up next....just soon enough that when Die Hard 4 comes out, we're ready to go see it.

This is my life in a nutshell. And my laptop is on the fritz, which sucks.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

It's been a long journey, but I think Charissa is starting to understand the awesomeness that is Bruce Willis.