Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things I hadn't seen before, but now I have:

A man driving with his foot hanging out the window.
It kind of scared me to think about him driving. And if he got in an accident, I don't imagine it would feel great.

A man changing lightbulbs on a stoplight.
Apparently they are hinged on the side (stoplights, that is) and they open so that the bulbs underneath can be changed. Interesting.

The Billy Graham "museum" at Wheaton College.
My parents came up (randomly) last Monday, and they wanted to go to the Billy Graham Museum. So we did. Only my parents would want to do that. Lucas can't stop talking about it.

A man wearing white capris.
He matched his girlfriend. And he also had a sweater around his shoulders. Men should never wear white pants. When I was young, I remember my dad had white swim trunks. Probably not the best idea, but at least I didn't know it then. They were also shorter than most swim trunks should be, but it was the 80s. My dad is also whiter than all get-out, so the swim trunks didn't do anything to help that.

But I digress.

Please don't think less of my dad.

1 comment:

Chad Clement said...

I find it odd that you chose to comment on the color of the guy's pants...