Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I recommend....


JoniKay, Kimberly, Kimberly's sister Sarah, and I went to see The Holiday last night.....I recommend it to anyone who enjoys extremely implausible love stories that happen during Christmas. Luckily, I am one of those people, so it was quite enjoyable, and perhaps one of the cutest movies I've seen in quite some time.

But my favorite part was Kimberly, in the middle of the movie, saying, "I love old men!...I have always said, old men are the best!"

And my other favorite part was walking into the theater with JoniKay and having to fight off the crowds in order to save 2 seats for Kimberly and Sarah...and by fight off the crowds I mean try not to sit too close to the ONE other person in the theater. I think there were around 10 people there by the time the credits rolled, so that wasn't too bad. Movies on Monday night = excellent. Movies on Friday night = lots of high school kids, as per our James Bond viewing experience.

Corny? Yes. Unrealistic? Yes. Cute? Absolutely.

No comments: