Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Why....

...are bathrooms always cold?

Seriously, this does not make sense. For obvious reasons, you would expect a restroom to be warm, right? But no. I used the restroom this morning at the church and it was at least fifteen degrees colder in there than in the rest of the building. And the water is always cold too. So using the restroom in the winter is never an enjoyable experience.

Lucas and I saw The Fountain last night...if anyone else has seen it, please submit your feedback. I am interested....Lucas has his own opinions, so I would like to hear some others.

2 comments:

Alison said...

My philosophy prof. saw it and said it was pretty interesting and I watched the trailer. Will be seeing it as soon as the Higgins fund is restored with working. I will then tell you want I really think about it.

Keith said...

The guy I am teaching with saw it and said it was 'pseudo intellectual garbage'...

He's the only person I know who has viewed that particular cinematic adventure...