Thursday, December 7, 2006

Oh no.....

I have a new internet addiction. Let me rephrase...it has not yet become an addiction, but I do have a new internet pastime....it's all Josh's fault that I now have a facebook account, although so far it has proved rather exciting. You know how when you get something new you can barely contain yourself from being occupied with it? That's the stage that facebook and I are currently in. I'm sure the novelty will wear off shortly, but so far it has proven to be rather amusing.

I could not make myself get out of bed this morning...not because I was tired, but because (I swear) it was about 40 degrees in my room. And I am not lying. The only good thing about winter is that it is a rather cuddly season.....it involves sweaters and blankets and mittens and such. Don't get me wrong, I'd take flip-flops any day to snow, but it does have its moments. Not to mention Christmas lights. I am a recent fan of Christmas lights. I love how festive they make everything look....although I must admit that I am not a huge fan of the "new" Christmas colors--blue, pink, and all those other weird colors. Those do not say Christmas to me.

I highly recommend:
Sarah McLachlan's new Christmas CD. I love it.

I recommend:
Getting dressed up at least once during the holiday season in something that makes you feel sexy. Oh yes, that's right. Lucky for me, I have several holiday events to attend. And a wonderful boyfriend who frequently takes me out on dates. :o)

I do NOT recommend:
Running across any parking lots. There is a great risk of falling. Be very careful.

No comments: