Friday, March 16, 2007

in the past week...

...I have:

-been to Lake Geneva
-been to a spa
-had an aromatherapy wrap (weird, but overall a good experience)
-worn flip-flops
-put away my winter coat
-gotten out my winter coat
-driven to the airport
-been pulled over on the way back from said airport and written a warning for driving "64 in a 55"...on interstate 55, where no one goes 55... (bit of a sore spot, perhaps??)
-discovered that I can fit another bed in my room
-looked forward to having 8+ people stay in my house this weekend!
-eaten Mexican food twice in one day
-received 2 less-than-nice emails
-booked my first major label band for a concert
-finished a book
-not finished the other book...

Whew. It's been a little crazy. I haven't even had time to watch all my TV shows this week. :o)

1 comment:

Keith said...

What major label band did you book?