Friday, March 2, 2007

oh, Friday...

Here are some things that happened today...

At School for the Arts we have recently started a bulletin board where we post Star Students each month. I nominated 2 of my students this month...yes, I'll admit, they may be my 2 favorites...but Samantha, one of my "star students", had her lesson today, so I showed her where her name was up on a shamrock on the bulletin board, and she was SO excited. I mean, she was SO excited. It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I am so proud of her, though, so it was awesome to see her excitement. It almost made me cry a little bit. Almost. A little bit. It was a very touching moment.

JoniKay, Kimberly, and I went to a store to paint pottery this evening. The artist in me had a really good time. We get our pieces back in a week, so I have to wait to see the results!

JoniKay and I are currently watching Hogan Knows Best. Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke is getting ready to release her CD on the episode, and it shows her straightening Hulk's hair. Bizarre-o.

I may or may not enjoy watching Hogan Knows Best. You should give it a shot.

No comments: